| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Santarem in May is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in May is pretty drenched with incessant rain. A hearty 286mm (11.3in) of fluid is released during an average of 26 days.
- In May the blue above Santarem is a little dull with on average a modest 4:23 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:59 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 12:00.
- There are approximately 7:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Santarem May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Santarem, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Santarem:
- St Georges, French Guiana - 771.6 kms (479.5 miles) NNE
- Maripasoula, French Guiana - 677.6 kms (421.1 miles) N
- Macapa, Brazil - 488.7 kms (303.7 miles) NE
- Soure, Brazil - 709.2 kms (440.7 miles) ENE
- Belem, Brazil - 701 kms (435.6 miles) E
- Breves, Brazil - 475.6 kms (295.5 miles) E
- Porto De Moz, Brazil - 284.4 kms (176.8 miles) ENE
- Monte Alegre, Brazil - 82.7 kms (51.4 miles) NE
- Altamira, Brazil - 291 kms (180.8 miles) ESE
- Tucurui, Brazil - 571.9 kms (355.4 miles) ESE
- Maraba, Brazil - 696.7 kms (432.9 miles) ESE
- Sao Felix Xingu, Brazil - 557.2 kms (346.3 miles) SSE